Method 3 of 3: Making Out and Beyond
Focus on her erogenous zones. Erogenous zones are simply areas on the body where there are a lot of nerve endings, making them more sensitive. Focusing your attention on them can help you get more milage out of a make-out. Start out with light touches, and move on to light kisses if you think it’s time:
- Throat, neck, jaw and collarbones
- The inside of her arms
- Thighs (especially inner thighs)
- Feet and toes
- Lower back
- Obvious areas: buttocks, breasts, and genitals
- Seducing a woman is like dancing with a woman. Sometimes you hold her close and sometimes you let her shine on her own and watch. If you are too clingy, she will feel suffocated. If you let her go and never come back, she will be insulted.
- If you want to seduce a girl, the first thing you need to do is get to know her better. Don’t come on too strong or she’d feel threatened or find you too easy to get, and may get bored of you.
- If she senses that you are seducing her, she will run away. The pace of your seduction should be slow and the volume should be quiet.
- Reveal yourself slowly and only when directly asked. Don’t show more of yourself than she asks for. When the mystery is gone, the seduction is over.
- If you did something notably wrong, apologize quickly and sincerely. Acknowledge her side of the story with a charming, open-minded ease. Women like empathy and comforting from men they are interested in.
- Empathy is essential to seduction. Every woman is different, so tailor your date, your words and your actions to that specific woman. You must know what she is thinking before you can offer her the pleasure she craves.
- The best way to get naughty and intimate with a woman is by texting her late at night, or by calling her up when she’s in bed. Start by texting late in the evening to begin with, and within a day or two, she may be comfortable enough to text you or speak with you late into the night even if she’s uncomfortable with the idea at first.
- Study the biographies, writings and speeches of the world’s greatest seducers: Erroll Flynn, Casanova, Lord Byron, Charles de Gaulle, Gabriele D’Annunzio, etc.
- Always get consent before engaging in any sexual activity. Remember that no means no, and back away gracefully.