Don’t forget foreplay
Just a random ramble from a 23 [M] year old. But one of the things that I’ve learned about myself and about people in general is that sex seems to be completely overplayed. I myself am not too fussed about sex, id rather have the occasional passionate wonderfuck rather than lots of sex that becomes dull.
Saying that, one thing that doesnt get dull is foreplay. I feel as if many of the people i know place too much emphasis on sex and foreplay is forgotten about. You can make someome cum without having sex and still give them mind blowing orgasms without sex itself.
Or even when things go wrong like you loose your mojo in the bedroom, go down on your partner instead, use that tongue and your fingers and give them a damn good night anyways.
What are your favourite forplay antics in the bedroom? Lets help and share!
Tr33_Frawg: Lot’s of kissing, and I don’t mean just on the mouth.
Start with kissing, move to the neck. Maybe a little biting and nibbling. Suck on her earlobes a little, blow a little hot air in the ears.
Make your way to the glorious boobs. Kiss all over. Make sure not to go straight to the nipple. Tease all around it first. Finish with kissing and lightly suckling each nipple briefly before moving down the stomach.
When you get passed the stomach, don’t go straight to the pussy. Start with the inner thigh close to the pelvis, I prefer to start to the left. Make your way down the inner leg all the way down to feet and toes. Give a toe a light lick or suck if that’s your/her thing.
Make your way back up the inner leg all the way to the pelvis. Kiss all around everywhere and as close to the labia and clit as possible without actually touching them. Make your way down and back up the other leg/foot and return to pelvis.
Now repeat kissing all over and around labia and tease a bit. Start performing oral sex.
When oral, fingering, buttplay, whatever your game is is over and she orgasms, then foreplay is complete.
By this time I’m so rock hard and wet and leaking precum on the sheets and well passed ready to go. I would assume your partner is as well.
This is my typical foreplay.
nosaure: Great that you found out that, really. But you’re mistaking sex and penetrative sex. Sex without penetration is still sex. Calling it foreplay just lowers its importance.
frappypants: Yeah, one big revelation for sex enthusiasts is that “having sex” does not always mean “vaginal intercourse”. Sex is more about giving and receiving pleasure.
My wife gets off from clitoral stimulation, and she can’t really orgasm from vaginal sex alone (something that is *much* more common than people admit). On my end, I (M) really enjoy backdoor play. So for us, “having sex” usually involves a lot of oral play and pegging/strapon sex.
I feel bad for the couples who aren’t open to pleasuring their partner in the way that works for them. It leads to a lot of dead bedrooms!
On foreplay ideas:
* Take the [carnal calibration](https://carnalcalibration.com) test with your partner. It helps you surface things that you are both interested in trying, but may be too embarrassed to ask.
* Use toys! Keep buying them until you find ones that work for you. The people at /r/sextoys will shower you with recommendations.
* Sometimes a change in location can make a mundane activity more exciting. When weather permits, outdoor /camping sex has a fun, primal edge to it.
* Buy a portable massage table and some good massage lotion, and watch some massage videos on YouTube. You know how many massages lead to “happy endings”? *Most of them.*
* For those who are interested in backdoor play- butt plugs are your friend! You can wear them around the house under clothes; sit on them while watching porn; wear them while having sex, etc.