Friends with benefits are a must for any single guy.
You can call or text them whenever you like, get them over to your place for sex and kick them out the door without any feelings lost.
Why? Because you’re both in an agreement which means you can use each other for sex whenever you both see fit.
This means that you won’t hurt each others feelings (usually) and you get all the benefits of getting laid.
In this article you’re going to learn some killer friends with benefits advice that will allow you turn any girl into a “Fuck buddy” and keep them like that until you want to either take things further or stop seeing them without losing them as a friend.
Not only am I going to tell you how, I’m also going to give you the whys and the rules, which detail what you should and shouldn’t ever do.
So get ready for the most in-depth friends with benefits guide you’ve ever read!
HOW TO TURN A GIRL INTO A F**K BUDDY
Here are some friends with benefits tips and specific steps, take note dude:
- Create a connection with her – Nothing can begin without you building some level of rapport and a connection with her. If it’s just a one night stand you’re after, then you don’t need much of a connection. A friend with benefits, is a little more complex, so you have to be willing to put the time in.
- Find out her situation – Ask her if she’s seeing anyone or is looking for a relationship. If she’s looking for a relationship, then it’s probably not a good idea to use this girl for sex, as she will get emotionally attached. If she’s single and says “I’m not looking for anything right now” then she’s perfect for this type of friendship.
- Tell her what you want and give her a choice – Let her know that you like her sexually, but you don’t want anything serious. Say to her “Listen, why don’t we call each other when we want sex and just have some fun” Leave it at that and see what she says.
Try not to come across as a desperate guy who just wants to use her for sex, this will not look good for you and she’ll be turned off.
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS RULES YOU MUST STICK TO
- Never act desperate – If you text or call and she doesn’t want to come over for sex. Just leave it at that, don’t beg her or act like a desperate idiot.
- Keep it between you and her – There’s no need to tell the world that you’re both having sex with each other. So keep it hush hush.
- Keep it very casual – If you use her for sex too much, it will become boring and the fun will fizzle out. So once a week or every two weeks is good.
- Be brutally honest – If she asks whether you’re seeing other girls, be honest and say yes. You have nothing to hide, you’re not in a relationship and it’s not exclusive.
- Choose wisely – If she becomes a good friend, don’t have sex with her because this can ruin a great friendship.
- If you fall for her, STOP – Feelings can cause jealousy and a whole host of other problems, so if you fall for her tell her and end it… unless she likes you too and you can move things forward.
- Be safe – Obviously where contraception dude, don’t be an idiot. Especially if you’re seeing multiple girls.
- Be nice to her – Friends don’t treat each other like dirt, so you need to treat her with respect. Otherwise she will feel used and dirty.
- Set rules with her – It’s a good thing to set a few ground rules so you both know where the boundaries are.
- It will end at some point – Everything ends and changes, your f**k buddy will too. When this happens, don’t let it bother you just move on and find someone else.
- Don’t be protective – If you see her out with another guy, never get jealous or protective. She’s not your girlfriend so she can do what she likes with other guys. Same goes for if she sees you with another girl.
- Keep it simple – This means no dates, holidays together or anything that could cause you to have feelings.
- Tell her if you start a relationship – You need to let her know if you get into a proper relationship with another girl. Don’t keep having sex with her, otherwise you’re cheating.
BEWARE: YOU AND HER MIGHT GET HURT
Yes we all like a bit of nookie, but we’re only human so there are going to be feelings on both sides at some point.
When this happens it’s pretty much game over and you should end the sex at that very moment, otherwise someone will get hurt.
Can you turn an ex-girlfriend into a friend with benefits?
You can, but this would be very tricky and your emotions would get involved which is just not a good idea. So it’s best to stay away from trying to make her your f**K buddy.
What should I do if she starts getting feelings for me?
You need to tell her that you’re not looking for anything serious at the moment and if she can’t continue having fun, then she needs to stop seeing you sexually. It’s more than likely she’ll stop seeing you though, because the feelings will only grow.
What are the boundaries?
Keep it fun and simple, no deep feelings or treating her like dirt. respect that she’s in this for the same reason you are.
So that’s it dude. Straightforward friends with benefits advice that will easily allow you to get a girl (or even a bunch of girls) as your fucK buddy.