Actress Rebecca Creskoff
[Sex while high], my gf and I would like to try it… What can we expect?
I just wanted to ask about how it went for others. We’re trying different things and this is the next one we’d like to try.
Does it make you hornier? Are the orgasms better? Is the sex transcendent? Any tips/pointers would also be appreciated. Also, should we try it, or is it a bad idea?
Jodblade: By sex while high I’m assuming marijuana, but really any recreational drug heightens the sexual experience. The first step is the obvious,
1) make sure you’re being safe with the drugs. Make you’re somewhere where you both feel comfortable and safe to just relax. Also make sure you take take too much of whatever drug you’re thinking about taking not only for safety reasons but so you can actually function in the sexual act.
2) set a good environment. I think the room needs to be dimly lit (usually at night), and you need some sort of light music on. The volume of the music is up to you but my wife and I don’t prefer complete silence especially high but we also don’t like the music so loud we can’t hear each other. Idk what you’re into but we like the “paradise circus” radio on Pandora.
3) any drug is going to heighten your senses so expect this sexual experiences to be quite different and hopefully mind blowing. My recommendation is not to get high and immediately go for penetration. Play around with each, touch everywhere, kiss everywhere, try and trigger senses all around your partners body. If your relationship has toys then have them out but don’t feel pressured to use them. A lot of the time they’re not needed while high, but by all means explore.
4) my wife and I have tried marijuana, lsd,psilocybin, and Molly(x). Out of all them marijuana and psilocybin were the best experiences. I personally am not a fan of molly although that seems to be the number one choice for others. Molly is more of a sensational experience whereas marijuana, psilocybin and lsd are more connection driven experiences, and I just prefer those experiences as does my wife(I think/hope).
5) Be sage and responsible! Seriously, any high you’re after is probable illegal. Not much can ruin what could be one if the best experiences of your life than getting busted in the act or buying the goods for the act. This is kind of repeating yourself but being in a safe comfortable environment is a must. Paranoia is common with a lot of drugs so you need to try and cut that down as much as possible. For us it’s usually at are home when the kids are at their fathers. Doors get locked, windows and curtains closed, etc, etc.
I’m not sure either of your drug experience or level so some of the things I said may seem stupid or amateur but they needed to be mentioned. At the end of all this you just need to able to let go and enjoy the moment of the experience. The few experiences that we had high really bright us closer. What should you expect from the orgasms while high? Well, our experience has been other worldly but I don’t want to set the expectations too high. The experience will be what you make it. You two could end if laying and talking for hours and that’s orgasmic too. Enjoy and be safe.
Edit: you asked if you should try it, I think yes as long as your safe with it. There’s nothing wrong with exploring as long as you’re safe with it. And I forget to mention in 2), clean your house, apartment, room or wherever you plan on doing this. I can explain how distracting it is to see how disgusting you actually live when you get high. At least for me.
Caldwing: Different people can have different experiences with sex on weed. Generally it will lower inhibition and make orgasms very intense. It also can make it difficult to orgasm for men if he has little tolerance, though it’s very intense once you manage it. Actually I’m not sure why more guys who have trouble lasting don’t use weed to help.
kismetandkarma: For me, it depends on what mood we are in as well as just how high we are. It can be completely transcendant, and it can sometimes also result in bouts of giggles. But since we are having an amazing time together, it doesn’t matter.
You don’t mention what you’d be using to get high so that might matter as well. With a quick vape, my body can get tingly all over and the slightest touch of my SO’s hand (or tounge, or hair brushing against me, etc.) can trigger me. But again, there are so many variables, just don’t get “too high” at first (you still want to be able to move haha), just enough to get a body buzz, relax, and have fun with each other without expectations other than enjoying yourselves.
gmkirk13: In my experience it makes me take a lot longer to orgasm as a guy and makes my gf super sensitive and she cums constantly. I like it because I’m able to really enjoy the longer, more intense blowjobs that my gf likes to give without the added pressure to hold back from finishing. Fucked my gf for a solid hour while we were baked last week. It was phenomenal. Felt like a porn star. / We do this regularly.
MissQuickening: How experienced are you (with smoking)? If either one of you ever suffers from anxiety or paranoia while high I might refrain for awhile or find the right amount to get you feeling relaxed without feeling too out there. I get super touchy with my SO when I’m stoned in general, so sex is great too, but it’s not outrageously awesome by comparison or anything, and I personally have had my best orgasms sober.
blarghusmaximus: Takes me from a 3 pump chump to a porn star…
-SGIASJ: My mind tends to wonder a little when I get high. My attention is all over the place. The last time I had sex when I was high, I kept thinking about the stomach ache I was having.
joannadoestoo: I think sex while high is the best but i wouldn’t do it every day because it tires me and my SO out so easily. We both have great stamina but in my country we only have one type of strain of weed and it’s the one that makes you all floaty and sleepy. We try to put on a nice movie after a fat joint and just start kissing. Something about the high and the kissing flips some magical switch and BOOM you’ll be having incredible sex. Best advice is to try and finish before the sleepy kicks in or you’ll take forever to finish :/
Msgushy420: Expect… Pure bliss. More excitement. Well, at least I do. My bf who doesn’t smoke, says I’m more freaky when high… Higher Sex drive as well.
French_honhon: Frankly,we’ve tried it and that was freakin pathetic.
But that was our experience.
lespaul134: I eat pussy like an artist when im high
caraconverse: [F23] It makes orgasms way better for me. I’ve had some of the best sex while high on weed. It really helps women if they’re up for trying it. Would recommend.
willowgardener: I strongly recommend smoking weed in the middle of sex–while you are inside her. In my experience, it causes the pussy to quiver and relax, which feels amazing when it’s wrapped around you.
MixedBritGirl: Cocaine makes sex filthier and rougher. Inhibitions are definitely out of the window.
MDMA makes me want to have soft, gentle sex with my bf for the rest of my life.
maddscientist22: With pot, I kind of lost track of time and space. Everything is heightened, and you notice every tiny little sensation. Just don’t over do, or you’ll find yourself seeping into the mattress
a_boy_and_his_girl: I’ll just chime in with everyone else and say that I [M] last longer and it feels awesome. Did it last night. I work at a cannabis dispensary in OR and am a daily smoker although I have a reasonably low tolerance and I believe that I use mj in a respectful way. I’m probably high half the time I have sex which we have, in some capacity, 4-7 days a week. It makes me much more aware of sensation and I can really *feel* everything. I’m much more aware of the stimulus at a pinpoint level. I can feel every surface of the inside of her vagina and am way more in tune with what of hers I’m rubbing with what of mine. Its easier to get really into it and, combined with being more in tune with her body and lasting way longer, I think that I am an objectively better lover when I’ve had the devil’s lettuce.
She hasn’t expressed a very detailed opinion of how she feels about it but, like I said, we like it both ways and its about 50/50 for us or maybe 60/40 sober/high.
Been a professional pot-smoker for over 2 years now and consider myself knowledgeable and well researched. Hmu with any more questions.
guzman_hemi: Pop some X that shit will be wild
TimKatt: I’d go for edibles though, get some potent edibles and ride that wave.
StonerDoomed: Lol you’ll just be high
howyalikdemapples: Don’t do drugs
DragSfrank: It’s insane bro, do it.
williafx: IT MAKES SEX EVEN BETTER
YOU CANT GET ADDICTED TO IT
ITS THE CHEAPEST DRUG THERE IS.
YOU DONT WANT NO PART OF THIS SHIT