Got a question or got a problem with copyright?
DMCA NOTICE | Copyright Claim
- Please note we do not host any media (image/video). The media on our site are merely hotlinked/embedded from other sites and as such, we’d not be able to help you to remove the contentious content from our end.
- Please therefore direct your claim to the original source (click on media to see the domain URL that ISN’T starting with “http://TheSexiestSite.com/…” and find contact information of the original source with search engine). Once the media is removed from the original source, the linked/embedded media will automatically disappear from our site.
That said, if you still wish to contact us, please send us an email directly to: –
Please state the reason why wouldn’t you contact the original source and please ensure compliance as follows:-
- Please provide verifiable Post URL (NOT tag/page/category). And please indicate the affected content clearly if the contentious subject matter involves only part of a post.
- And if you are not a direct party to the claim ie. neither the Owner nor an Attorney, please provide Letter of Authorization signed off by the media owner as well as 2 piece of official IDs.
- Please note DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is NOT applicable to jurisdictions outside of United States of America.
Last but not least,
Please consider the fact that we are a public sharing site with respectable audience reach. In another word, we’re also an effective promotional platform for publicity. If you are in the entertainment business, publicity is the key and you absolutely needed it. By not appearing on our site is your loss, not ours.
That said, you should serious think twice before seeking to remove yourself from the Internet.
Sexy Sam, TheSexiestSite.com